Cement Manufacturing Process
JK Lakshmi Cement, a member of the prestigious J.K. Organisation, is a blue chip company with an annual turnover of over Rs. 2300 crores (Rs. 23 billion). Launched in 1982, JK Lakshmi Cement (Sirohi Plant), an ISO 9001:2008 & 14001:2004 company, is built over an area of about 8 square kilometers, amongst the lush green Aravali ranges at Jaykaypuram in Sirohi District of Rajasthan.
A giant in the Indian Cement Industry, JK Lakshmi Cement has acquired the ultra modern equipment from M/s. Fuller International of the United States of America, Electronic Packers from M/s. Ventomatic Italy, etc. With the capacity expansion and further commissioning of the greenfield plant in Durg district of Chhattisgarh the combined capacity of the Company today stands at 8.3 Million MT per annum.
The human resource of JK Lakshmi Cement is top-notch, with highly qualified and widely experienced engineers, high caliber managerial marketing and financial professionals, expert technicians and a trained labor force, all well knit into a single dynamic team with a common goal of quality, consistency and customer satisfaction.
- JK Laskmi Cement is the lowest cost producer in the Indian Cement Industry.
- JK Lakshmi's manufacturing facility in Sirohi, Rajasthan has been rated among the top Greenest Cement Plants of India.
- The variety of limestone used in the manufacturing of JK Lakshmi Cement is known to be of a highly superior quality resulting in cement that is well recognised for strength and durability.
- JK Lakshmi's manufacturing plant uses ultra-modern technology and imported machinery.
- Use of high-end equipment such as the Gamma Metrics Machine and the X-ray Analyser ensures that each product passing out of JK Lakshmi's manufacturing facility adheres to global standards of quality and performance.
- Electronic packing machines obtained from M/s Ventomatic of Italy ensure that the customers obtain accurate quantities of JK Lakshmi's products.
- The plant is fully computerised and centrally controlled by programmable logic controller with colour VDU Control Stations